That men are increasingly concerned about their physical appearance is a fact. That time in which it cost them to spend time on their skin was left behind. Now men and women want to live healthier and feel better about themselves.
The skin of men has its own peculiarities. Therefore, although the cosmetics used by women act the same way in them, it is true that the light textures are better suited to your skin because, generally, tend to oilier skin and dense , which It makes them suffer more acne and sagging propensity, but also benefit from more elastin and collagen, so wrinkles appear later.
That is why in this post we are going to give you 7 tips for male skin care .
- Washing the face in the morning and at night is very important to have a healthy skin and care. During the day our skin accumulates particles from the contaminated environment and during the night it sets in motion its own segregation mechanisms , so that in the morning we wake up with the skin shining because of the toxins eliminated.
Therefore, it is necessary to clean the skin with a specific gel for the face. It is important not to use soaps for hands and body on the face , as they can destroy the skin's natural protective layer, which will defend itself by producing more sebum in an attempt to protect itself from aggression, so that rashes (pimples) can appear and irritation. Tip: if you rinse it with cold water, you will close the pore and this will make your skin look smoother and softer.
- As winter approaches and the skin suffers more stress due to wind and cold, it is necessary to do a hydration set-up to face the low temperatures . Exfoliate your skin once or twice a week with facial scrub and then apply a moisturizing mask. This will give an extra contribution of hydration.
- As we have said in the previous point, the cold is approaching, so we must protect the skin of the face when going out in front of the external aggression.
- Look care. We must not forget this area, which needs special attention for having a thinner skin, be more prone to fluid retention, and be where the first signs of fatigue and age appear (dark circles, bags and wrinkles). So apply an eye contour every day.
- Continuing with the care of the look , fix your eyebrows! Now this is not exclusive to women, and many men join the good habit of enhancing their gaze. Unlike those of women and as a general rule, the eyebrows of man should be kept thick and somewhat straighter; Yes, with a clear brow, trimming the hair if it is excessively long. If you have doubts about how to do it, the best thing is that you go to a specialized beauty center where they will do a study of your eyebrows and you will avoid a mess.
- If you have signed up for the beard fashion , now you have many specific products to keep it soft and sanitized. In addition, you can go once a month to a specialized barber shop to maintain a well-taken care of image.
- If, on the other hand, you are one of those who like to have your face clear of hair, we advise you to do the shaving after the shower , since the hot water will soften the hair and prepare the skin for the shaving process, so that it will be less irritated.
Bet on performing this beauty ritual and your skin will be clean and hydrated.